One of Acoustic Control’s core strengths is its audio design and engineering capabilities. Acoustic Control has over 25 years of developing audio systems for many different types of applications including some of the most demanding live performance venues.
Acoustic Control’s team of industry veterans know the importance of design, as well as the endless combinations available to create an effective sound system. Acoustic Control ensures a successful project every time through the intelligible, accurate and uniform distribution of music and speech.
In addition to design, Acoustic Control offers a large selection of audio system components and technologies including:
- Foreground and/or High SPL Audio
- Live Entertainment Audio
- Multi-room / Multi-zone Audio Distribution and Processing
- Electronic Hearing Augmentation
- Wireless Multichannel Audio Systems
- Automated Sound Level Control
- Conferencing Systems
- Acoustic Fill and Placement
- Audio Teleconferencing
- Background and Foreground Music
- Sound Masking
- Public Address & General Alarm
- Background Music
- Acoustic modeling and simulation.